Uploaded 2 beat cd DEMO's for yall input

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
aint nuttin mixed, i know theres mixing problems and the sort but just looking for general feedback on my sound. Theres some dope beats in here. I made the 2016 beat cd demo in like a half hour tonight and i been working on the risk the dark one for some time. they share a couple beats between the 2.

any input welcomed. check out high end theory as well if youve never heard my work for what I want the final product to sound like. im tryna make a buncha dope beat cds wit cool vibes right now

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I like how you mixed the soulful vibe with an electronic / ambient sound. I can hear the old school influences but it also sounds really modern.

Are you open to having people rap over these?
Def bro. Linked up with a few people but always looking for more. Thanks for hitting me up. I see u understand what im going for. Appreciste it bro.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can't listen now but I'll def check out later and give my input.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't front, I haven't been in the tunnel lately but I'll definitely listen to this sometime tonight or tomorrow
and drop what I feel about it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The beat that I felt the most out of everything started at 5:31 on the first tape. That shyt was dope.

Overall I like the sounds you use, but I think you need to improve on the melodies.

Outta the 3 tapes you posted up, I like the High End Theory the most. It was most consistent as far as everything coming together. You had some nice vibes on that one.

Keep it up.