“Urban” Myer bringing the circus to the NFL

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Iowa has reached a separation agreement with longtime football strength coach Chris Doyle, the school announced Monday.
Doyle led Iowa's strength and conditioning program throughout Ferentz's tenure. Ferentz said many of the allegations from former players concerning Doyle came as a surprise to him.

"Coach Doyle probably has more power than any position coach there," former Iowa defensive back Diauntae Morrow told ESPN last week. "If Coach Ferentz is the CEO, Coach Doyle is the COO. Coach Doyle is the longest-tenured coach with Coach Ferentz, so what does that say? You're working with the guy for that many years, you mean to tell me you don't know what type of person he is?"

Barta said the allegations from former players "caught me off guard." Barta said Iowa formed a diversity task force for athletes in 2018 after a review of graduation rates showed its black male athletes graduating at a lower rate than their white counterparts. The task force conducted anonymous interviews with athletes and reported in early 2019 that many of Iowa's black athletes experienced challenges, especially in the football program.

"There were concerning statements like, 'I had to put a mask on, check my identity at the door. I was told by my coach to change my hairstyle because it didn't fit the Iowa culture,'" Barta said. "One student-athlete said a staff member cursed and yelled, degrading an African American student-athlete in front of his peers."

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:deadrose: "Good" white people be killing me with shyt like this.
The situation at that school is so terrible, one of the respected voices in the the Diversity and Inclusion field resigned after a month. There's an institutional problem that they refuse to face at that university

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That’s why I wanted a black coach/ black gm.

I already knew what time it was with urban. He’s scum. Our DC caught a charge years ago for pulling up naked at Wendy’s drive thru

Muafukkas will fit right in.
A redneck racist and a sumnabytch who pull up to the drive thru trying to get a frosty assed out.
Can't get more duval :heh: