URL/Smack Freestyle of the week! Bizzy Bone (Video Inside)

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
The flow is beyond this world... Bone just gets better and better... I'm praying the Heavens Bless us..and they give us that 5 Harmony style we been waiting for this year :smile: Plz the Rap game needs it

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
The flow is beyond this world... Bone just gets better and better... I'm praying the Heavens Bless us..and they give us that 5 Harmony style we been waiting for this year :smile: Plz the Rap game needs it

I agree with everything you said also I can't wait for the Bizzy & krayzie album which both said they are working on, it's also cool to see those two getting along better than ever (krayzie recently said they talk pretty much everyday)

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I agree with everything you said also I can't wait for the Bizzy & krayzie album which both said they are working on, it's also cool to see those two getting along better than ever (krayzie recently said they talk pretty much everyday)
Yes, they're like brothers all of em.. nothing should ever come between that.. not the fame..not the money and def not the hoz