URL/SMACK PRESENTS: JC vs T TOP

WHO WON

• Total voters

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 2-1. I thought JC did enough in Round 2 but I can’t really argue against anyone saying 3-0 either. JC was rapping his ass off too imo, Top was just better than him.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Top 2-1. I think rewatching this...you still hear the effectiveness of JC's writing tho. So it wasn't a complete body. No chokes, no slips. Just a loss.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
JC in no way shape or form can fukk with Lux, so he might as well stop barking up that tree. If you can't handle Illmac or Twork, you simply don't deserve that shyt.

He got washed here.

Top vs Bigg K finna be :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I remember hearing about this battle before it dropped and how bad Top did JC :scust:. It wasn't that bad and JC still had some fire bars, but Top got him :yeshrug:. I still don't know why JC doesn't have a bunch of rebutals for all the dancing angles, with his pen being so good you think he would have flipped it a bunch of different ways by now, as he knows everyone is going to bring it up in at least 1 rd.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I remember hearing about this battle before it dropped and how bad Top did JC :scust:. It wasn't that bad and JC still had some fire bars, but Top got him :yeshrug:. I still don't know why JC doesn't have a bunch of rebutals for all the dancing angles, with his pen being so good you think he would have flipped it a bunch of different ways by now, as he knows everyone is going to bring it up in at least 1 rd.
As I've heard some battlers and bloggers say before, he should embrace it. He did one dance move in a battle, and the roof almost came off the building. It would give him a new measure of "performance".