The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
someone explain 14:56 to me by magic....i rewinded it bout 10 times

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do y'all mean by out performing someone? At the end of the day for me its about BARS. Unless a dude is up there timid and scared to spit i don't wanna hear that shyt. magic bars these nikkas to death. all that filler for a few hot punches aint enough against em. don't care how cool the set up and the flow was. magic bars are way too clever and continuous for y'all to tell me ill will won this.Ive only seen magic lose a battle if he choked.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Magic 2-1... and not a close 2-1.

There's a power in the delivery without a doubt... but... when you're delivering bars that aren't PG caliber hard as hell... can't give you much props.

Magic had held the crowd much better at UW High Stakes - he just need to either figure out how to break up his bars better (lot of mcs will stop to let u know when to ooh and ahh) or he need to just be loud and more dominant. B Magic is the truth though... hasn't disappointed in a while from what I can remember

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Haven't watched this since it dropped. Ill wills 2nd round is legendary :banderas: I knew magic fans would twist this into a 2-1 for him. He choked in the first, 2nd round ill will left the building, and magics 3rd was his weakest round. idk how you give him 2 rounds out of that.

Last edited:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Going to be a top battle of the year....love this battle