US House passes $768B National Defense Authorization for FY22

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Yup

So when people get concerned over $3.5 trillion over 10 years ($350 billion per year) with 70% of it being paid for by taxes and savings for social spending, keep this in mind
Discretionary spending that must be revisited and authorized annually, isn’t going to be(and shouldn’t) looked at the same as mandatory spending.:yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Funny how American politics is nothing more than pimp/hoe relationships. Politicians run game on voters to secure their support, politicians take said support/influence and tax revenue to various special interest daddies like a good bottom bytch. Their daddy maintains control over the country/world, the politicians get to be spoiled whores in Washington that do nothing, and citizens feel like worthless johns that got tricked yet again.

I heard that some Europeans characterize American politics as “cowboy politics” which also fits, but not as much as the pimp and hoe analogy. :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a major budget to keep the MIC strong and highly compensated in the DC area. Use the military and contractors to create disruptions in other parts of the world so they can continue to profit. That’s what @Ozymandeas told me.

Your feelings must be really hurt :russ:

I told you that you would sound dumb telling politicians we need to cut military spending to pay for housing illegal immigrants and you would.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Your feelings must be really hurt :russ:

I told you that you would sound dumb telling politicians we need to cut military spending to pay for housing illegal immigrants and you would.
My feelings aren’t hurt at all. :manny:

I’m sharing your views to the rest of the forum.

You sound insecure.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My feelings aren’t hurt at all. :manny:

I’m sharing your views to the rest of the forum.

You sound insecure.

I posted my views for everyone to read already. Our discussion was yesterday and you still quoting me. You upset because you want me to be a troll but you know logically there’s nothing wrong I said. Like any financially minded person, I think immigration should be used to help our country grow stronger. You think we should just open doors for everyone. Tier 3 colleges have more standards than you.