US Military Presence in Africa: All Over Continent and Still Expanding

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
As a black American, and as a representative of the wealthiest segment of the African diaspora, I prefer it to Chinese and Russian influence
I don't even feed into the Indian jokes on here, but the bolded is hilariously suspect in context of you saying it.

But China and Russia aren't inherently better than the USA, they're just smarter.

China especially, they're basically adopting African children to raise them and send them back to home countries as Manchurian candidates. Because they don't have centuries of inherent racism and bias, they understand the dynamics of race and leadership.

While the USA has the second largest black population outside of Africa, and hasn't realize maybe they can better utilize their black population :martin:

The USA's racism literally makes the country move stupid as fukk compared to its competition.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Been posting about Africom on here for years.

The U.S can't keep pace with China economic moves in Africa, so they're resorting to strong-arm tactics.

Getting Africa under their control would gamechanger for any of the major superpowers.

People don't realize we're already in a cold war with China, majority of anti-chinese sentiment in Africa is being planted and fanned by Western interest.

They're trying very hard. They will fail.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't even feed into the Indian jokes on here, but the bolded is hilariously suspect in context of you saying it.

But China and Russia aren't inherently better than the USA, they're just smarter.

China especially, they're basically adopting African children to raise them and send them back to home countries as Manchurian candidates. Because they don't have centuries of inherent racism and bias, they understand the dynamics of race and leadership.

While the USA has the second largest black population outside of Africa, and hasn't realize maybe they can better utilize their black population :martin:

I have a friend who's doing a master's in Beijing. Much cheaper and easier than US schools. :yeshrug:

America will fail for all sorts of reasons with regard to Africa. I'll make a thread about it one day.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
As a black American, and as a representative of the wealthiest segment of the African diaspora, I prefer it to Chinese and Russian influence
you're not black you're Indian and this is proof knowing what black people went through in the USA in the 60s you prefer them huh :mjlit: