USA's "The Sinner" Official Thread :dahell:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
sinner.jpg

This shyt was so :mindblown: for like a good 40+ mins (you'll prolly feel the same) and then in the last 2min it actually hooked me and made me want to know more :jbhmm:....let me know wat yall think brehs :mjgrin:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I thought the 1st episode was pretty good. The killing was random as hell so I want to find out what the story behind it is. Also I like that it's just 8 episodes and I saw an interview with Biel where she said we'd get all the answers by the end, no stringing stuff out for multiple seasons

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I thought the 1st episode was pretty good. The killing was random as hell so I want to find out what the story behind it is. Also I like that it's just 8 episodes and I saw an interview with Biel where she said we'd get all the answers by the end, no stringing stuff out for multiple seasons
ahh ok good good cuz i honestly dont know how u make more seasons of this. That reveal the last 2mins tho :lupe: my body ready for the full answers :blessed:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I fukk with it. Biel is convincing, I was hooked by ole boy's statement. And I have a theory about what's going on and how it may be linked to her crazy ass mom

Limited series is the new wave
The song they played at the beach was a trigger, what her husband said about the guy looking as if he knew her was foreshadowing. My theory is the dead guy either raped her or her younger sister. But that would also seem too cliche for what I watched in the first episode.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
good mysterious shyt right here :obama:....second ep had me all sorts of :lupe: like wat this jon snow looking cac gonna do when he meet up with JD....is JD the blonde from the bar :lupe: whats with this orgy flashback thats going on :lupe: was her pops molesting her :lupe: tf up with her sister :lupe: so many questions :noah:....i still feel its very white privilege-ish with the detective and shyt tho. I know its not based on an actual case or nothing but i've nvr seen someone kill someone in cold blood and just wanna go to prison but the head detective on the case wants to damn near get her off :skip:...a person of color woulda been gettin lethal injection by now with no explanation needed :sadcam:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Would be ill as hell if at the end of this mini series she turns out to be a demon or some shyt.
:lolbron:

Sometimes you gotta just get stupid and throw fukkery curve balls at the audience
:pachaha:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Based off what they showed with the dude with the mask, the tract marks and the flesh/sex quick cuts, looks like she was held as a sex slave or something