Useful things to buy for Amazon Prime Day?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What are some useful everyday items I can get?

I wanna take advantage of Amazon prime day.. I don't wanna miss out on something that's cheap that I might need later and have to pay a premium for when I can get it now :jbhmm:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Depends on what you need. Not much on there that interested me really. My main purchase was an Echo Show 8. I have an Echo Dot but this one has a screen and lets you video call. Good for if you have family or friends with them and want to communicate. Plus a few other smart home features on there. The best deals are usually the amazon devices and then a few others here and there but just focus on what you see that would help you in your daily life. Other items I got were a big pack of lens wipes since my glasses almost always getting smudges and for my tablet and phone screens as well. Plus some hammock thing that I'll have to buy a stand for to setup so I can sit outside on and some mats for the bbq cuz I be grilling often and it helps keep the grill clean which I definitely gotta do. Maybe when I wake back up tomorrow I might look and see if anything else interests me but I doubt it. One of my interested purchases is a safe but I haven't seen a decent one on there on sale.