Using Artificial Intelligence To See How Some Celebrities Would Look Today If They Were Alive

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Michael Jackson

This is if he never had plastic surgery

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aecc48c6cf__700.jpg

Jimi Hendrix

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aecb62387c__700.jpg

John Lennon

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aecba4d722__700.jpg

Bruce Lee

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aeca144148__700.jpg

Heath Ledger

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aecad79acd__700.jpg

Freddie Mercury

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aecaa565f6__700.jpg

They got Freddie looking like Tom Selleck

images

2Pac

I-have-a-project-called-As-if-nothing-happened-Using-artificial-intelligence-I-tried-to-predict-what-some-iconic-people-would-look-photorealistically-if-some-big-events-hadnt-happened-to-them-631aec9e26ced__700.jpg

Link:

“As If Nothing Happened”: I Used Artificial Intelligence To See How Some Celebrities Would Look Today If They Were Alive (10 Pics)

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
The Pac is way off. Pac's parents, Afeni and Billy Garland, didn't age like that.
Michael already had a nose job in the original picture.
Michael's parents and siblings didn't age that way.
Michael would not have looked like that regardless because the changes to his appearance were caused by his medical conditions.
The surgeries were because of those conditions.
Good work though, Turkish artist guy.

Last edited: