UW: Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don "Road of the Warrior" 24/7

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux at the computer was some funny ass shyt for real.

Don't this nikka got internet? :wtf:

This video is just backing up my claim that was probably a hippie in his past life. Its like can say some thought provoking sh!t but is lost when it comes to liner things kije computer

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Didn't Math say Lux was autistic or something like that? Could explain the computer struggles lol

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
No matter the typos or whatever, this>>>>>>>>wack ass nfl players commenting on still not yet dropped URL battles lol.

Never liked ars as a battler but maybe his business savvy is there...

:ehh:

But I hear @Talkofnewyork on that expectation shyt. Any time I get hype, I lie to myself to lower that expectation. Lord knows I don't want to be disappointed by multiple leagues :skip:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lux sounds homie from in living color that was in jail forgot the character name. ol the reticents of testodomy to perpetuate my surroundings ass nikka.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
lux sounds homie from in living color that was in jail forgot the character name. ol the reticents of testodomy to perpetuate my surroundings ass nikka.
Oswald bates lol

The testicular fortitude of the chornicopial dychotomy proceeds the masturbatory crux ushered in edgewise through the vaginal gratification placed upon us by crispus attucks

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You know whats crazy? How many matchups URL just doesn't make that should have been happened. surf/verb surf/hitman type battles. Whats taking so long?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know whats crazy? How many matchups URL just doesn't make that should have been happened. surf/verb surf/hitman type battles. Whats taking so long?
They haven't realized that it ain't like before where they could hold good matchups for ransom.... These other leagues will snatch them up now.... They have to be ON THEIR shyt now.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a fan of battle rap who just wants good battles, UW have URL looking funny in the light :patrice:

As someone who can't go to these events, I'm glad they've gone the PPV route. It allows us international battle rap fans to support the culture and get battles instantly. Let's just hope everything regarding the streaming goes smoothly.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
That part two is amazing fam. The MCs have appreciation for UW instead of everyone shytting on smack for owed bread, vaulted footage, weird edits, etc.

When lux was talking around 7:30 that background beat got me hype though

Somehow I felt through this that Hollow personals aren't gonna hit hard. I feel like Lux with mean bars will not be phased by some ten year old dirt.

Lol at NBN shots at URL. that's good though... Competition improves everything for everyone. Always believed that.