Vacationing to Miami...Put me on game

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking my lady down to MIA next month and need some cool shyt to do/see/experience.

Put me on stuff to do during the day:ehh:, nightlife:blessed:, food:feedme:, where to go.....places to avoid:merchant:

Any info to have a good time out there is appreciated, brehs.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
In terms of nightlife theres only one place to go- LIV. :wow: Its probably Miami's best nightclub. There are celebs that either go there to perform for free or party and the people look good. But, its one of the upper scale clubs. You'll have to look your best to get in unless you have connections.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
wynwood art district is nice if you wanna park and walk..south beach ain't really a place you wanna take your lady to tho, ass & titties everywhere :banderas:

rent a jet ski for an hour, good shyt :ehh:

night life is cool (club cameo, studio 23, club dream, liv on sunday, kod monday, cafe iguana, the list goes on), honestly just look up miami hashtags on ig and find somethin' to get into

bal harbour mall is fukking lit if you're ballin, if not, aventura mall is nice as hell too..

Versailles » Menu

las olas cafe on south beach (644 6th st) :banderas::blessed:

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
In terms of nightlife theres only one place to go- LIV. :wow: Its probably Miami's best nightclub. There are celebs that either go there to perform for free or party and the people look good. But, its one of the upper scale clubs. You'll have to look your best to get in unless you have connections.

LIV is wack as fukk if you not connected, damn near everyone there just want to be seen rather than have a good time there

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
LIV is wack as fukk if you not connected, damn near everyone there just want to be seen rather than have a good time there

That's basically the point of most Miami/Vegas nightclubs. The women want to be seen/chosen by the athletes, rappers and other wealthy men that come to party there and the men want to be seen as ballers. There's also a lot of pimping going on in the club as well. I've seen a pimp with my own eyes. But, that's another story for another time.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ taking your women to Miami :heh:

that's a place to go when you single and looking to pipe down all the other horny tourist birds there and you want to go there handcuffed to a (most likely :flabbynfif: looking) bytch? :mjlol:

Already did that in Brazil, my friend :ufdup: