Vado previews new song featuring Lloyd Banks and Dave East

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Ironic Dave East is on it. They're the same rapper. 2 decent Harlem nikkas that just couldn't catch on in the mainstream

:francis:

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Ironic Dave East is on it. They're the same rapper. 2 decent Harlem nikkas that just couldn't catch on in the mainstream

:francis:
Vado>>>>>>Dave East

they are just using each other tho, they been doing it for a while. Two nikkas nobody really cares about but think together they can have some buzz. Vado way iller tho. Dave ain’t got those records with Cam and he def couldn’t do it with Nas, he’d just ruin the tracks

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Vado>>>>>>Dave East

they are just using each other tho, they been doing it for a while. Two nikkas nobody really cares about but think together they can have some buzz. Vado way iller tho. Dave ain’t got those records with Cam and he def couldn’t do it with Nas, he’d just ruin the tracks

Vado isn't bad but there is something "off" with him..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dave East ain't been the same since Angela Yee called him a bad bytch. :mjcry:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vado>>>>>>Dave East

The fukk does East need to use Vado for... he helped Vado a lot when he was ice cold in 2018

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
The fukk does East need to use Vado for... he helped Vado a lot when he was ice cold in 2018
I’m sure they’re both benefitting off the relationship in a way. Cause I look at it like what does Vado need east for but Dave east does have a female fan base and is plugged with Nas so I see what you getting at but I really do be thinking why is vado working with Dave. Homie cool but he’s average as hell to me while Vado is dope in my ears

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure they’re both benefitting off the relationship in a way. Cause I look at it like what does Vado need east for but Dave east does have a female fan base and is plugged with Nas so I see what you getting at but I really do be thinking why is vado working with Dave. Homie cool but he’s average as hell to me while Vado is dope in my ears
I see what you getting at. East buzz was crazy a few years ago but they seem to have good chemistry. Plus East is a big Vado fan

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 artists who are talented but unexciting... all their shyts blur into one... and having them on the joint together seems to only accentuate this