"Well, tell him go fukk his...."

"...He's right here."

:laff:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just caught up on this show. I love the fast paced dialogue.

Fav line had to be from the 5th episode:
“That's like trying to use a croissant as a fukkin' dildo. It doesn't get the job done and it makes a fukkin' mess!"

:laff: :laff:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is great. The episode when they go to an Orioles game is my favorite one. Dude trying to gain acceptance from his father the entire episode was hilarious.

Season was kinda short though. Glad it was picked up for another.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Just saw the season in a day, it's not as funny as I see you people posting.

The fact that it's barely compelling but an entertaining watch.. I don't know how I feel about that. Like if it wasn't on HBO I would totally skip it.

Seems like a lot 'goes on' that you'd want to rewatch it again to catch exactly how smart it's being.. only it's not good enough to be rewatched. Interesting though.

Seems HBO are going through a LOT of these 'good but not great' comedy/drama shows lately. Enlightened being another one of these (which I liked much more). And Girls which I haven't watched. Bring back How to Make It In America, that had personal relevance :to:

6.5/10

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just saw the season in a day, it's not as funny as I see you people posting.

The fact that it's barely compelling but an entertaining watch.. I don't know how I feel about that. Like if it wasn't on HBO I would totally skip it.

Seems like a lot 'goes on' that you'd want to rewatch it again to catch exactly how smart it's being.. only it's not good enough to be rewatched. Interesting though.

Seems HBO are going through a LOT of these 'good but not great' comedy/drama shows lately. Enlightened being another one of these (which I liked much more). And Girls which I haven't watched. Bring back How to Make It In America, that had personal relevance :to:

6.5/10

I feel the same way about HTMIIA the way you feel about Veep. I watched it only because it was on HBO, and when it got cancelled I was like :manny:.