Should Velveteen Dream win the Rumble for basketball reasons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want Goldberg to win the strap, then Riddle win the Rumble. I know for a fact that will be more entertaining than anything they gonna throw up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Rumble is the Perfect Time to Make A New Star

Imagine the fukkery.

The collective meltdown of the internet wrestling community.

The think pieces.

The tears.

giphy.gif

Also, don't forget to give @MartyMcFly some clicks too, this week, he's talking about the 99 Rumble and the build up to it. He tried to convince dude not to write this article too. :lolbron:
Why this was the Best Storytelling for a Royal Rumble Match
Velveteen winning The Rumble would be hilarious just for the Internet outrage it would cause but I doubt Vince would give that the greenlight.

My idea for making a star at The Rumble would be to take a guy like Keith Lee who had some buzz on him that got completely killed in about 2 seconds once he was called up and make him the featured guy in the Rumble.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He was sending meat pics to kids. The fans want nothing to do with him now. He could've had next and he blew it :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real talk,.....

I would watch wwe if they brought the rock in to win the rumble and cripple ache was inserted into the fold on some hater shyt.
Where rocky beats cripple for the title. After cripple screwjobs roman for the belt.

Then after you build up rock's on screen connection to roman.

You have the rock get turned on by roman.
Leading to the eventual preciate it handshake, i was wrong family conflict resolution.

Vknce should have thrown a bag at rock during the pandemic.
To make an epic son in law versus rock cousin angle. Which leads to the rock being a central theme based character in wwe. Where rocky becomes the the real legacy face of the wwe.
Instead,...i won't be watching ever again tho.
Tbey could have built up cripple in real time getting focused in the gym. To compete with rock's workouts and al that shyt. Made it fully immersive and told the definitive story of the son in law versus the second nepotism based star. Instead,...vkm clings to the low quality bullshyt. Which only sold because of a rocky movie.

Art Barr