article-2297362-18D9E545000005DC-435_634x812-1-1024x762.jpg
Sex and kissing are the same thing now?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
ESPN.com - GEN - Shaq offers apologies for fabricated affairs

Tennis star Venus Williams condemned Shaquille O'Neal for remarks the Lakers center made recently on a Los Angeles radio station in which he said he slept with Williams – remarks O'Neal admitted Monday were not true and meant as a joke.

O'Neal reiterated Tuesday that he had made the whole thing up, offering a public apology to all three women.

"I categorically and unequivocally deny that I have ever had a sexual relationship with Shaquille O'Neal," Williams' statement began. "I don't even know him. I've only met Shaquille once a few years ago, when attending an L.A. Lakers game. If Shaquille made the statement as a joke, it was in very bad taste, and I am definitely offended. I think that he should use better judgment in the future, particularly where one's reputation is concerned."

O'Neal told Los Angeles' Power 106-FM last week that he had slept with Williams, model Cindy Crawford and rap star Aaliyah. Crawford and Aaliyah also denied O'Neal claims.

After a Lakers practice Tuesday, O'Neal again admitted he made it all up and offered apologies to all three women.