Verzuz | Allen Iverson vs. Tracy McGrady (2/18 at 11 PM on B/R App)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He probably would’ve been the best on there if he really wanted to and locked in with his game.
He wouldn't have been. Playing half court works against the strengths he has, plus at 6 foot without having a speed advantage any longer and no longer being a relentless type of player, he was just another player in the Big 3.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched last night, shyt was ok, but honestly for something like this to work with basketball you need two players with a real rivalry and willing to talk some shyt.

AI and T-Mac too humble

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He wouldn't have been. Playing half court works against the strengths he has, plus at 6 foot without having a speed advantage any longer and no longer being a relentless type of player, he was just another player in the Big 3.

:manny:Maybe, half court games are easier though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:Maybe, half court games are easier though.
They're easier generally speaking, but situationally. Iverson was an open court player. Not to mention all of that drinking, smoking, and nightlife had caught up to him by that point. Iverson wasn't a factor in the games he played in the Big 3.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
iverson-crossover.gif

allen-iverson.gif

i wish the league would go back to the point god iso ball era. Not completely but we gotta head back in that direction

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wish the league would go back to the point god iso ball era. Not completely but we gotta head back in that direction
Everybody was crying about that shyt while it was happening, and saying that the earlier versions of basketball was better. It’s what we do though - wash, rinse, repeat.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everybody was crying about that shyt while it was happening, and saying that the earlier versions of basketball was better. It’s what we do though - wash, rinse, repeat.

wrong. You didn’t read the short paragraph so I’ll paraphrase. Wish they would do it a little more but not as much as they used to.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
My old ass watching this like
full

I HATE the filters they using on all the highlights. Wish they would show it in HD once :unimpressed: Its hosted by Shaq, Fat Joe, and Taylor Rooks

• Dap
Reactions: jeh