VERZUZ Presents: The Rematch Swiss Beatz vs Timbaland 5/30 8 PM ET

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was trying to avoid watching this cause I know they gone say Swizz won and ima get mad :mjlol:

fukk it tho:manny:

Watched it and they didn't even do these in order. I know for a fact that Timbaland and Swizz both played Drake songs in an earlier round and it wasn't shown in their recap. Then they picked Kanye's "Famous" over "nikka What, nikka Who"? "Ultra Light Beam" over "Pony"? And the reasons they gave :russ:. Like really, just because "Ultra Light Beam" is a faux Gospel song mentioning God, it gets picked over "Pony" in fear of being blasphemous. "Jesus Walks" is classic, but by no means, is it anywhere near "Billie Jean".

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Watched it and they didn't even do these in order. I know for a fact that Timbaland and Swizz both played Drake songs in an earlier round and it wasn't shown in their recap. Then they picked Kanye's "Famous" over "nikka What, nikka Who"? "Ultra Light Beam" over "Pony"? And the reasons they gave :russ:. Like really, just because "Ultra Light Beam" is a faux Gospel song mentioning God, it gets picked over "Pony" in fear of being blasphemous. "Jesus Walks" is classic, but by no means, is it anywhere near "Billie Jean".
yeah they missed some songs...and i was confused because they said Swizz played "Anything" by JayZ....i dont remember that and i dont think Swizz made that beat..did that happen?

also, did Swizz not play Jigga My nikka or Money Cash Hoes?:dahell:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah they missed some songs...and i was confused because they said Swizz played "Anything" by JayZ....i dont remember that and i dont think Swizz made that beat..did that happen?

also, did Swizz not play Jigga My nikka or Money Cash Hoes?:dahell:

I don't remember hearing "Anything" either. I think he did play "Jigga", but no "Money, Cash".