PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
UPDATE

:francis: They got it. New NYS budget includes:

They were in Albany, doing same. :skip:

:snoop: Got me agreeing with the New York Post editorial board.

Disgusting.
Giving away citizens money to go to muafukkas who don't even live here
:scust:

You voted for any of them muafukkas? You should write them and give them the ether from a black woman

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She said that people separated from their children at the border should get compensation. many of those

children will never be reunited with their families. only a maga troll would have a problem with that.
:what: Then they shouldnta came. Wtf??!

The world has gone completely mad. :snoop:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:unimpressed:
She said that people separated from their children at the border should get compensation. many of those children will never be reunited with their families. only a maga troll would have a problem with that.

Can someone please post the clip where she people should get reparations just for crossing the border illegally ?

can someone please post the clip where she said ADOS should not receive reparations ?

My issue is using the word "Reparations" for people who came to this country, illegally, on their own free will.

Ask AOC about Black Reparations and she start acting funny style. She starts trying to insert non-ADOS people in our Reparations claim. See the video I posted above, Tony has put together her greatest hits.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
They look like her and speak her native tongue, she considers them her people seeing how hard she fights for them

if you really wanna go that route we can talk about how REAL history and how ALL black people born in America aren’t descendants of slaves and dont have an obligation to fight for reparations like they do :mjpls:
So she's pan latin...and it's working? Hmmm.......just saying

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
WHAT TYPE OF UNEDUCATED POST
IS THIS?

NATIVE BLACK AMERICANS
HAVE LEAD PAN AFRICANISM
FOR OVER A HUNDRED YRS
AND DONT HAVE shyt TO SHOW FOR IT.
:devil:
:evil:
Bro one group claiming to be a "leader" of a global initiative is gonna get the side eye off GP. Just advocate for policies that benefit ADOS and then support the group as a whole. That's all it was supposed to be. It's no different than you're expected to protect your own house first then help your brother. This new era is fukk my brother's house regardless and it's a road to nowhere.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
UPDATE

:francis: They got it. New NYS budget includes:

They were in Albany, doing same. :skip:

:snoop: Got me agreeing with the New York Post editorial board.
Disgusting. But we get a study yall. :mjpls:
Everyone is against payments to the black community but for payments to these other communities.
full

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro one group claiming to be a "leader" of a global initiative is gonna get the side eye off GP. Just advocate for policies that benefit ADOS and then support the group as a whole. That's all it was supposed to be. It's no different than you're expected to protect your own house first then help your brother. This new era is fukk my brother's house regardless and it's a road to nowhere.
BECAUSE THE NEW ERA
SAW THE OLD ERA HELP HIS BROTHERS
ONLY TO TURN AROUND
AND BE CALLED AKATAS AND LAZY.

NOW IN WHAT WAYS
HAVE THESE OTHER GROUPS

HELPED NATIVE BLACKS?

WHY IS THE HELP
ALWAYS ONE SIDED?

:devil:
:evil: