Video: First Look At Amazon's Prime Air Delivery Drones (Delivery In Less Than 30 Mins) :banderas:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Select major cities, but good luck not having the drone get shot down or your shyt get stolen. Whole neighborhood is gonna know you got a package coming. :pachaha: People gonna see these drones and be tracking them.

Daps
Aint no different than the mailman leaving my prime box on my front door step...

Maybe I'll look at it least this way ... if nikkas shoot it down it could break and be useless
naw, this drone shyt could be a block away from my "front door step" and be shot down..

with the mail man I or family can see him coming up and get the package.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to prevent thievery they could employ a number of measures. they could require you type in a security code to unlock the package and if the code isn't type within x amount of time the drone flys back with the package..or some shyt like that

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
naw, this drone shyt could be a block away from my "front door step" and be shot down..

with the mail man I or family can see him coming up and get the package.

I was just saying either way it can get stolen... The mailman ALWAYS shows up at my house when nobody home.. it be a good 2-3 hours before soembod is home

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
to prevent thievery they could employ a number of measures. they could require you type in a security code to unlock the package and if the code isn't type within x amount of time the drone flys back with the package..or some shyt like that

The drones dont stay.. they drop the package and bounce...

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon being the king of everything, soon we gone be able to get amazon to assassinate nikkas for us within a 2 hour window, 1 hour window if you willing to pay 8.99 on top of that prime membership :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Amazon being the king of everything, soon we gone be able to get amazon to assassinate nikkas for us within a 2 hour window, 1 hour window if you willing to pay 8.99 on top of that prime membership :wow:

:deadrose:

Amazon Clandestine.