Singles [VIDEO] Hot Girl Summer - Megan Thee Stallion ft Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats fantasy world....in the real world....The real question is would Nicki or Megan look at you and say "I'd let him smash without a condom"?
if meek can fukk and moneybagyo with 12 kids is smashing ..... if i step my money game or fame game enough i would have to say yes but as regular dude prolly not

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Never listened to this Meg chick but the thots and birds brains love her so I probably won't but she is very fukkable.

Nicki just looks desperate at this point she probably wouldn't have work with ole girl 5 years ago but she chasing relevance.
Nicki always likes the new girls it be y’all who put gem against each other
Five years ago she took dej loaf on tour when she was on fire so what now ::martin:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Instant Mute Classic Video :banderas:

Didn't Meg complain about being objectified on that magazine cover a few months ago? Everything since that complaint she's done has been extra Thot-tastical :dahell:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This is the point of no return
all new female rappers are setting the standard, mass objectification
With male rappers you need a good voice, lyrics and flow, with females it's a big bootie, tities and you gotta show it.

Enjoy the music, but KEEP YO DAUGHTERS awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy from this music.

Lauryn Hill was wrong, music is no longer made to inspire.

They was spittin more lyrics in this video than 90% of the trash that comes out of male rappers today

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
yo this shyt had the trap jumpin two weeks ago at a nice ass cookout i attended. and all them hoes knew this shyt word for word, got played twice as i remember. shame this didn't leak around april or so, primed for anthem status as summer popped off in june. why so late tho? smh

megan and nicki were lookin real fly. especially onika the gawdess which is interesting because i'm more attracted to the younger jawn megan at the moment. video is just aight no hate. i guess i expected more broads goin crazy like city girls & bardi's visual masterpiece twerk

but can we discuss killa ty's god level hook game though? jesus christ he blacked on this:ohlawd: