Video: Lil Uzi Vert fighting through security to get at rapper who dissed him in a song

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Reese's diss was hard. I'm still an Uzi fan. I think Reese just dropped the video to the diss, too.

He on twitter claiming he wasn't even in the video and is calling uzi soft for making a scene.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This is that high school/middle school shyt where you get all loud and act tough knowing someone is going to hold you back cause you causing a scene. I seen this dude employ this strategy all year till he finally got cracked on the last day of school and ran home:russ:
I know all them millions of local Philly rappers who's been trying to get on for years got to be sick right now. Last nicca to blow from Philly was Meek 5 years ago...now the next nicca to finally get a wave is this garbage ass, lame nicca :pachaha:...I can see why the white kids love him. He's like a little ass mascot :heh:
Dude seems like a plant anyway. Maybe it's because I don't hang around a lot of young kids but I don't recall anyone talking about this dude ar all then suddenly he's on the radio, the freshmen list, and performing concerts

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That diss is hard. Funny that Reese is in 29. When I first heard of Uzi I thought he sounded a whole lot like Key! who is a 29 affiliate and also does that shyt where they rap, stop, then say "YEAH" shyt that Uzi also runs with.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
but did the dude filming just let someone hit his phone/camera tho?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Not feelin the dis, cut it off, Vert God got too many radical jams to be tusslin with rappers not on his level of excellence. He lucky he aint go Supersaiyan.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@Capitol To Uzi's credit he was buzzing somewhat in Philly, maybe not to a street artist. But this lil white boy from Philly put me onto him early last year. DJ Drama said he first heard of him while driving in Philly and he heard him on the radio. Then they put him on that carnage song and started associated him with young thug and wiz khalifa. Then early this year ASAP had him on their Yams day