[VIDEO] Nicki Minaj "Anaconda"

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Bruh....everytime I watch this video I can't just watch it once......if it's any female I love to see twerk it's Nicki. She got dat Kimmi Stephens ass :whoo:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
big-sean-control.gif

She looks like Little Girl Lost, there. Something about her face... Lil Kim would look like she's in control (whether she actually was or not). Janet would look like the damn Queen of Queens. Nicki just looks like she's not in control of her own life but she wants someone to please accept her. Big Sean is a means to an end.

Big Sean looks like small time with a modified cop badge. Nicki's just another ho to him, and he's not even really into her bending over, but whatevs right until a white bytch pops into view. Like, he puts no work in. But if a pawg walked past he would exit mid-stroke without thinking twice. :yeshrug:

I guess it's supposed to be sexy, but I just get 'black people using each other negatively' vibes.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
listen hate if you want. but the record is a hit. and when i say hit i mean from a pop record standpoint. its not hip hop. lets throw that out the window. how many of us hated baby got back when it first came out? it got all kinds of hate. oh they dissing black women. its vulgar its disgusting. but the song was a hit. when that bass line drop, u cant help but to like it. nicki minaj song is doing what its supposed to do. GET PEOPLE TALKING.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:snoop: Got this song stuck in my head.

It's not the song that stuck in your head. It's the legendary sample. Everytime I hear, "My anaconda don't want none" It takes me back to my childhood. What's funny is "Anaconda=dikk" so Nicki named the single Penis, lol. As for the views, 70 Million in 1 week is crazy but it's got a ton of dislikes but publicity is publicity. She will get a chart boost for the song cause they now include streaming views. We'll see if it's #1 but that would be crazy if it did hit #1 cause "Baby Got Back" hit #1 in 92 and even won a grammy: