Video: Nicki Minaj - Barbie Dreams (I know it’s fake, but that ass a problem :noah:)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Meh...tries too hard.

Crazy how she dissed Lil Kim, when Kim mothered her style...yet again evidenced in this song and video.

Crazy how she’s always been horrible to radio people, and tried to play Budden for doing a podcast years ago...yet now she’s doing the same thing on Beats 1.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh...tries too hard.

Crazy how she dissed Lil Kim, when Kim mothered her style...yet again evidenced in this song and video.

Nicki Minaj can rap and writes her own bars. Lil Kim could never rap and always had ghostwriters. Comparing them is disrespectful to Nicki Minaj, same with comparing Cardi B to her.

#Queens

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Nicki Minaj can rap and writes her own bars. Lil Kim could never rap and always had ghostwriters. Comparing them is disrespectful to Nicki Minaj, same with comparing Cardi B to her.

#Queens
She’s def been writing her raps over the last couple years because them shyts have been super corny.

jazzydoll

Rookie
Daps
I know this is off topic but has anyone noticed how much weight Nicki has gained? Like midway through the video they showed Nicki’s body for the first time and I was like :merchant: . No shade to her at all. I was just very surprised. She used to be so tiny

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is off topic but has anyone noticed how much weight Nicki has gained? Like midway through the video they showed Nicki’s body for the first time and I was like :merchant: . No shade to her at all. I was just very surprised. She used to be so tiny

she 40 years old and 5 foot 2 what u expect

jazzydoll

Rookie
Daps
she 40 years old and 5 foot 2 what u expect

Not everyone gains that much weight or any weight at all when they age. I understand a lot of people do though. But at the same time it’s not even the weight that surprised me, it’s the fat transfers.