VIDEO: Pat Stay feat. Kaleb Simmonds - Warm Up (The Game DISS)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why is Pat stay dissing game? What a fukking cornball

He thought Game pulled the "race card" when he went at Em and didnt like it lmao

He knows what hes doing tho, hes a battle rapper and Game is someone with a LOT of ammo out there that can be used against him

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with Pat Stay, this is some clout chase shyt but I respect it since it's the Game lol. The Game's whole career is a clout chase.

Even though this was called the "Warm Up" he can do a lot better than this.

I wanna see him keep spinning on Game until Game is forced to come outside. This would be an entertaining battle.

Last edited:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
so from the diss track, where's the lyrics annotation on rapgenius? random vigilantes on that site should be transcribing and annotating already, smh

www.genius.com/artists/Pat-stay

did the corporate machine suppress this dude's diss track because game is still considered a part of that machine? eminem fans must me glad that someone did respond to game. dude said game has ghostwriters but then showed drake's cosign in the footage? isn't that a contradiction having drake who had a history of ghostwriters cosign you to then claim game had ghostwriters? why this double standard?
game has shown he could hold his own and make 300 bars etc, so I don't know if people nowadays care about ghostwriters as long as the music is good

bizarre said it too..I guess game needs new concepts instead of name dropping and maybe better hook ideas to make new songs?

from the comment section of the bizarre video, some dude said he wrote 12 bars and a hook doctor's advocate and another dude said he wrote 'big money'

:jbhmm:it does have a southern flow outside of the geto boys chorus, not sure which southern rapper he's mimicking here

those allegations that game is scamming new artists with a mixtape promo slot is sheisty

he didn't cover his tracks very well, you can still find that soundcloud playlist today

www.soundcloud.com/user-855363120/sets

game could have easily promoted these people on his social media and main soundcloud page for them to get noticed as a legit service to claim that money without people complaining, smh
:snoop:i can't believe that the lawsuit screwed him over so bad that he has to stoop down to these levels and redirecting all the revenue to wack for wack to then extort him

Pat Stay did mention 40 glocc in his verse but the ALLEGED reason that game beat up 40 glocc in the first place was because 40 glocc said this, for those who remember, which coincides why game has to pay that 7 mil lawsuit money over that sexual harassment on his dating game trying to be the next flavor of love

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the west coast feel, and he's talkin to him, dope. You know it’s fire when the only thing y’all can say is “Who the f is this!!?”, lol.

And y’all not knowing who Pat Stay is is ridiculous, smh. That's like self-proclaimed basketball fanatics not knowing Pee Wee Kirkland or Skip to my Lou (before he made the league). It's even worse considering yall Youtube babies.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Love the west coast feel, and he's talkin to him, dope. You know it’s fire when the only thing y’all can say is “Who the f is this!!?”, lol.

And y’all not knowing who Pat Stay is is ridiculous, smh. That's like self-proclaimed basketball fanatics not knowing Pee Wee Kirkland or Skip to my Lou (before he made the league). It's even worse considering yall Youtube babies.
No it isnt :mjlol:

Biggz1988

Rookie
Daps

Maybe cause cats ain't checking out for Canadian rappers like that. And that's coming from a fellow Nova Scotian. He's not even the biggest rapper in the province 🤷‍♂️ that's Classified

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I like yhe beat but Cacs always get in they feelings when EM is dissed shyts corny especially cause black people don't be doing the same with out own (unfortunately)

Also if game decides to battle it should be agaidt a real niga not this Pat stay or disaster bullshi