Video: Phara Funeral puts on the BEATS on Ms Hustle

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
ming ming.

ugly ass bytches. sound like the girls coli wolves be talkin bout all the time.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
damn bruh...usually a titty pop out, I just knew a titty was about to make an appearance:ld:been spoiled since ole girl came out her clothes beating them two cats at the gas station.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Phara was on that punk shyt. Only brave when she had Hustle by the hair on that dirty fighting. If you knuckling up, then knuckle up, stop lookin for the handicap.

my nikka :mindblown: when the last fight you been in playboy as long as its one on one and no weapons is pulled everything game ya dig...like another poster said thats what girls do specially hair pulling she old enough to know that shyt phara didn't even have to let her go the first time she squared up again and got the same shyt happen to her shorty just can't fight let me find out you out her :cape: you would've jumped in if you was there :sas2:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
How this shyt get to this point? I thought they were cool with each other.

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
I love how everyone in battle rap is all fighting at once now. Right when Shady 'n them are coming in to help it blow up on TV. The hell is wrong with these battlers?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:stopitslime:Trying tell me you wouldn't fukk nikka?
1. that aint got shyt to do wit her ugly ass breasticles :stopitslime: worst comes to worst she's rockin a tanktop or a bra when i smash
2. that's hoodrat p*ssy, aint shyt exclusive or special about it, every hood in the usa got atleast 4-5 like that walkin around
3. how you damn me then come at my neck breh :pachaha:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
1. that aint got shyt to do wit her ugly ass breasticles :stopitslime: worst comes to worst she's rockin a tanktop or a bra when i smash
2. that's hoodrat p*ssy, aint shyt exclusive or special about it, every hood in the usa got atleast 4-5 like that walkin around
3. how you damn me then come at my neck breh :pachaha:
yea ...:whoa: just checking to see if were on the same page
so its cool to smash a hoodrat...but you can't be sucking her titties...disrespecting the game :ohhh: