Video: Should you follow your Passion or Aptitude?

Which should you follow?

• Aptitude

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Passion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah fukk all that. "Id rather die enormous than live dormant" that bar by Jay-Z pretty much sums up my view on life. Id rarher die, crash and burn like Icarus than live within monotony.

Jay-Z's passion is drug dealing and basketball

But his aptitude is rapping and business. So he instead made these his life's work. And carried his passions with him. So what does he normally passionately rap about? Drugs and sports :sas2:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
mike rowe was just caping for Donald Trump voters:scust:

I will continue to follow my dreams:mjgrin:

raw

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Really ppl only recognize passion vs. paycheck.

Reality is there's an option in between that satisfies both.

IMO the advice may be to be honest with yourself about your skill and willingness to learn and train. And to be honest on whether ur passionate about the reward or benefit of being that or the actually day to day.

Bunch of dudes wanna be a rapper, a lot of em are trash, then theses those who aren't bad but aren't really going 200%, or they hate having to actually spend time writing songs/doing shows.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Really ppl only recognize passion vs. paycheck.

Reality is there's an option in between that satisfies both.

IMO the advice may be to be honest with yourself about your skill and willingness to learn and train. And to be honest on whether ur passionate about the reward or benefit of being that or the actually day to day.

Bunch of dudes wanna be a rapper, a lot of em are trash, then theses those who aren't bad but aren't really going 200%, or they hate having to actually spend time writing songs/doing shows.

Yeah. To be honest, I think the slogan should be follow your aptitude, and bring your passion with you