VIDEO: The Weeknd - "Starboy"

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Pretty sure he is mocking the BBTM dancing and music. He's breaking the awards he won from it. Video is flames :wow:

giphy.gif

M0yCAlv.gif

I stole the gifs and they aint gon do shyt about it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Very bland, same-y song. This isn't it. Video is dope tho, especially that neon cross.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
That was a demo dumbass. How do you think music is made?
:comeon:obviously breh but you're missing my point, why on earth would he re-use verses from a song that leaked and was already completed...and not even the WHOLE song just this random ass part. It caught me off guard because I've been listening to Abel since he was Abel, and I haven't heard him try and slip some recycled verses into his shyt before...it seems to me like he's not trying on this track or watering his shyt down for the fans. Dude gonna get bigger but I never thought the shyt he was saying on Rolling Stone would turn out to happen.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want that Daft Punk poster in the video for real tho. :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here&#39;s what&#39;s on TV locally in Cleveland. It&#39;s been over an hour since the story about the shooter broke <a href="https://t.co/qG7Hzln4qh">pic.twitter.com/qG7Hzln4qh</a></p>&mdash; Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) <a href="">April 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WTF Cleveland.

That shyt would be all over the news here.