VIEWS FROM THE 6 AINT LOOKING SO PROMISING

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
as a drake fan, views from the piss gon be hot garbage.

drake should retire and never ever make music again

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if he doesn't have songs on the same level as 0-100 it's gonna be a dissapointment. Pop Style & One Dance ain't good enough for this big "anticipation" he's been pulling. i'll just wait it out and listen to it myself before anything.
I like One Dance and I grow to like Pop Style even tho Kanye got the best of him on that joint. I love summer 16 too.

I'm anticipating this album because I think this is the blueprint album of his career. He at the top people wondering if he going to fall off. I think he's gonna surprise a lot of people with how hip hop he going to keep it. I remember a quote where he said this going to be his most hip hop album ever

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
as a drake hater , views from the piss gon be hot garbage.

Fixed niqqa you don't fool nobody.:mjlol:

You eat and sleep Drake, you wake up every morning thinking about The Boy.

You get up everyday think what redundant hater statement that's been recycled and regurgitated a million times already I'm going to make today on The Coli

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Fixed niqqa you don't fool nobody.:mjlol:

You eat and sleep Drake, you wake up every morning thinking about The Boy.

You get up everyday think what redundant hater statement that's been recycled and regurgitated a million times already I'm going to make today on The Coli
Im just being honest but I respect your opinion

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I like One Dance and I grow to like Pop Style even tho Kanye got the best of him on that joint. I love summer 16 too.

I'm anticipating this album because I think this is the blueprint album of his career. He at the top people wondering if he going to fall off. I think he's gonna surprise a lot of people with how hip hop he going to keep it. I remember a quote where he said this going to be his most hip hop album ever

i wasn't a big fan of those songs, but this is his biggest album of his career so he's gonna have to bring it. that's why i'll just wait for it and judge it myself.

milik_19

Pro
Daps
He kinda did himself dirty by hyping this up so much. It will probably be a good album, but I highly doubt this will be the big Drake album as he has been saying the past 2 years. For me he peaked at 0-100

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are AUTOMATICALLY excluded from having an opinion due to your inability to think objectively when it comes to Drake.

So no, in THIS instance, your opinion doesn't count.
There is no such thing as objective thinking when it comes to music