Vince making major sports announcement at 3 pm today (MAGA XFL coming in 2020)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah someone already mentioned on twitter than he's announcing he's bringing it back for a 2020 lauch

Apparently the logic is having 2 years to prepare for it should make it work this time.

Also this means we're gonna see how WWE is without Vince cause this almost certainly means he giving control to Haitch and Steph

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

What’s the expectation for this? Compete with NFL or be a feeder system? NCAA covers the latter. Even with a 2 year head start and going for the non-kneeling audience, XFL could be at most what TNA would be to WWE. I just can’t see it.

Going from one CTE business to another tho. fukk it, bring the fukkery.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
would be better to start an MMA league that competes with UFC and he can try to steal talent with bigger contracts

yeah of course people would question the legitimacy since he owns the WWE but people would get over it

I just can't see people caring about other sports leagues...unless there is some gimmick like with celebrities that people would care about like Ice Cube's league

ultimately people will care where the top talent goes and XFL 2.0 just won't be that unless they start paying lucrative amounts of money to players

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:blessed:

NXTE!

But if he actually is stepping back it will be interesting to see how the power struggle goes

Dont be too sure about that. Triple H has always said he understands that NXT and the main roster operate as two separate things and what works in one may not in the other

Also Roman Reigns is a Triple H guy I dont know why people keep forgetting this. Triple H is still all about muscle sports entertainment too, he just knows when to be Uncle Paul to appease the smarks with NXT and telling Vince its ok to acknowledge New Japan