Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
HJZbdKx.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
bc white men mostly want white women and view black women as sex toys to be abused more often than not?

edit: jesus christ, what is wrong with black people nowadays? you are so weak-minded that you just HAVE to be included by the ALMIGHTY white folk. talking about 'representation' and all this nonsense. Here's a thought, you are a millionaire, you know other black millionaires. How bout you fukkin retards get together and i don't know, make movies where you're tonguin down another goddamn black person, then you wouldn't have to worry about representation to begin with. just boggles my mind that more black people in movies don't try and do like tyler perry and make shyt targeted specifically to black people. instead they have to be accepted by whites, who don't give one shyt about them. i made a thread on here saying that viola davis is one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but that shyt doesn't matter as much as what liam neeson fakkit ass thinks about her i don't guess. mufukkas need to understand that self-love is greater than any shyt that comes from the outside, especially when it's comin from white people and you're black.