'Vitamin Water' literally turns into poison after the second bottle.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
i just started drinking this shyt this week and discovered you can only drink one bottle a day otherwise, youll be on the toilet quite frequently.

the severity of the diarrhea is up there with taking too many zinc pills:picard::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Why would 50 make something taste so good, be so bad for you:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I love knocking the DragonFruit down back to back:mjcry:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
2v8o.gif

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
i use to drink that everyday in college a long time ago. :flabbynsick:

i think thats just you fam.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh. You have to build up on vitamins and minerals.. Don't take large amounts of that stuff. It is poison if you do it that way.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
natures refresher have some coconut water or a slice of watermelon and it will refresh you the right way.

cacs tried to clown nikkaz for our "love" of watermelon when it is in fact one of the best ways to stay functional in the heat. replenishes and hydrates.

They just mad cause we in tune with what's natural.

Don't get it twisted they clowned native Americans about corn too until they stole it and turned it into a trillion dollar industry.

You won't find a cac that don't like watermelon or chicken (especially fried-- wings count).

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
natures refresher have some coconut water or a slice of watermelon and it will refresh you the right way.

cacs tried to clown nikkaz for our "love" of watermelon when it is in fact one of the best ways to stay functional in the heat. replenishes and hydrates.

Funny the best flavor of Vitamin Water I've had was watermelon but it was only for a limited time at 7-Eleven and it only came in 32oz bottles

But I've haven't had Vitamin Water since The Miami Heatles days