Viva Wrestlemania! WrestleMania 41 heads to Las Vegas 4/19/25 & 4/20/25 thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’ve been having fun the last 10 or so years going on rants here after the announcement about Minny not getting a mania if I’m being honest. :pachaha:

:mad:
"Alright looks like the biggest bids for 2029 are Ft. Lauderdale, Myrtle Beach, Buffalo, & Minneapolis.":sadcam:

"fukk me, really ?! :why: Look, just pick something and we're going to try and focus on 2030, sounds historic!"

*Meanwhile at the Puppet Cave* :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
They seem to be obsessed with doing outdoor manias so I was serious. I just don’t think they want to do domes

US Bank sounds phenomenal in the arena and on TV when the Vikings play so an international mania crowd would no doubt be dope. But I do get why people think Minny isn’t ideal in April.

That said.

If they can work around in rain in Tampa and use space heaters above the ring at Mania 40 then they can get their work rate up in some of this April unpredictability too dammit

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They seem to be obsessed with doing outdoor manias so I was serious. I just don’t think they want to do domes

Isn't Allegiant a dome? Not sure how weather in Vegas is around that time but I know it can get pretty cool especially at night.