Vlad TV: AZ speaks on Alpo Rich situation (Alpo apparently was bout to smoke AZ the same night)

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
just watched this whole interview this morning, best vlad interview in a minute:ohlawd:

Didn't know he saw alpo the same night rich got shot:lupe:, the movie made it seem like it was the next day

And when alpo was calling him to the car :lupe:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Didn't know he saw alpo the same night rich got shot:lupe:, the movie made it seem like it was the next day

And when alpo was calling him to the car :lupe:

Alpo calling AZ to the car like, "hey bruh slide thru" :lolbron:, Till AZ homie pulled up in the lex outta nowhere like

Phresher.gif

:mjlol:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Is this the last part? Why don't they just drop the whole thing instead of in parts

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wonder when Po gonna respond.... He been in the witness protection since he got out.

This story always was fascinating to me when I was a shorty not understanding the value of life. Seeing the documentary Game Over and how this have haunted AZ all his life and still 30 years later he can't escape Harlem, Richard and Po makes me sad as fukk.

Yall can have the streets... shyts a trap anyway.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Sounds like these dudes wasn't making the bread we think. 5k mortgage and thats high bills? When you doing 100k a month or more?

Did you watch the whole video. He said Richs connect hit him off with like 30 keys worth 25k a piece.....just to throw away to get his brother back. Dude still caked. How would he have lost it? He stayed in for greed. AZ always paints himself as the moral high roader. But he just another nikka who came up in the drug game. He was just smarter then most.And knew when to get out....

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Did you watch the whole video. He said Richs connect hit him off with like 30 keys worth 25k a piece.....just to throw away to get his brother back. Dude still caked. How would he have lost it? He stayed in for greed. AZ always paints himself as the moral high roader. But he just another nikka who came up in the drug game. He was just smarter then most.And knew when to get out....
Rich's connect did that out of love to get his man's brother back. It took ALL of that to get his brother back, had he had it.. he wouldn't have needed the connect. That was enough for 700k i think he said, thus Richie didn't have those funds. AZ couldn't leave the game cause he had a mortgage and other things to take care of. Honestly it's all good he may be hiding things but to me if he telling the truth, they was some showboating cats. Made a lot of money but weren't multi millionaires.