Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn the amount of mfs who thought Russia would steamroll ukraine :dead: myself damn near included. What an inept country

They are though :dahell:

TH15_T%26C%20Ukaraine%20war.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So the Ukrainians have actually been putting boot to ass? :lupe:

Zelensky's about to be at the white house like

lookatthescoreboard-dannygreen.gif

Run me my ends!! :birdman:

Ukraine had been working with the US for damn near a decade before Russia invaded and Putin seems to have simply ignored this. Of course they aren't going to fight like Russians/Soviets would. Those habits and whatever doctrine was instilled in them are fading as they are proven to be ineffective. It's gonna be wild seeing Russia fall twice in my lifetime.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They are though :dahell:

TH15_T%26C%20Ukaraine%20war.jpg

My guy... Buddy... Lemme break it down for you. Russia lost the moment everyone realized they couldn't take Kiev. Full stop. That's it. Anything else is superfluous. I'm more than willing to discuss how and why the war is progressing the way it is but make no mistake about it, at the end of the day Russia is holding an historic L and everybody knows it. That's gotta sting.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Keep in mind that Russia already has one of the most violent, booze addicted, unhealthy populations in the world.

Imagine what happens when these soldiers who have been dodging Ukrainian drones in frozen trenches come home. :picard: