VOTING POLL: Have You Ever Hit Your Moms Before Or Cursed Her Out?

Have You Ever Fought Or Cursed Your Moms?

• Total voters

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Now that I think about it, I did get in little scuffles with my pops when some of our arguments got really heated. There were no fist being thrown, more like a wrestling match while he tried to throw me out the house. Only time I raised my arm was to block those whoopings from the belt. My father has a short temper when arguing and so do I. I guess that is where I got it from.:manny:

Still love the guy.

The thought of arguing with my Mom's tho and putting hands on her, just never.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Putting hands on Mama :what: Hell fukking no. If I tried that I'd get Marvin Gaye'd in my sleep :merchant:

My Mom was raised by old school Ricans, so no way you gonna try that shyt. I'm not even gonna say that's CAC shyt, because alot of CACs that I know have crazy ass parents that wouldn't let their kids do that. I seen some CAC lady put the beats on her teenage son in the middle of a restaurant:damn:

The most of done with my Mom is curse, but I won't curse directly at her only indirectly (and she doesn't even like that). I might say "fukk" and get away with it, but if I said "fukk you!" there'd be hell to pay :demonic:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep when I was tryin to be a street nikka 14-17 basically givin no fuccs & not respecting what she was sayin. we both hot tempered sooo....

Knew this thread would be full of frontin on some 'that's white ppl shyt', man please, I knew so many bad ass black kids growin up just like me

Early 90's babies different, we emo & moral-less like other millennials but still old enough 2 grow up when everyone wanted 2 be thug

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol my mom used to try to hit me. It was always entertainment for me. I'd spin on her so hard and end up behind her. She'd be so pissed. I let people yell at me. But don't ever try to put your fukking hands on me. My mom called my uncles and her cousins to punk me. Lol, that didn't work out either. Those out of shape nikkas couldn't give me the fade when I was child. One day they just stopped trying to hit me.

My mom is a terrible parent. I don't believe in hitting anyone. I'd never hit a woman in my life for any reason. When girls attack me I remove myself from the area or dodge them until they get tired. My mom is verbally and emotionally abusive. She's a sick lady. I love her for raising me kind of right, but the farther away am I from her the better. She only causes trouble in my life.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
We just get into a lot of heated arguments.

Which is why I walk around on eggshells a lot around her.

Which furthermore makes a bit more annoyed with her.

Funny thing is how similar we are as people, but I wouldn't want to carry the negative attributes she has I continue to get older.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I done cursed out both my parents, but my parents both have said some real venomous shyt to me, so it was usually just returning fire.

Had fistfights with my dad 2-3 times

Never hit my mom, but one time she tried to grab me, I slid past her with a football spin move and she fell. She told the police I hit her and had them about to take me to jail. Luckily my dad came home and talked to the cops and my siblings vouched for me that I didn't hit her.
White boy ass weak shyt:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I done cursed out both my parents, but my parents both have said some real venomous shyt to me, so it was usually just returning fire.

Had fistfights with my dad 2-3 times

Never hit my mom, but one time she tried to grab me, I slid past her with a football spin move and she fell. She told the police I hit her and had them about to take me to jail. Luckily my dad came home and talked to the cops and my siblings vouched for me that I didn't hit her.
:mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had a friend who went to the clink and he said there's three things that the population of prisoners do not respect and you could catch a beating over:

1. Child rapists/murderers.
2. People who have conducted drive by shootings.
3. People who assault their mom.

That last one always threw me off a bit, but I can totally see it and it makes sense.