VOTING POLL: What Are Your Thoughts On Hebrew Israelites? (Do They SPREAD FALSE Doctrine?)

Do You Agree Or Disagree With Their Doctrine?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't bash other people's religion, but I have to give my view on this :francis: Hebrew Israelites seems like a cult. They divide our people up and say dispicable things about Africans when they are BLACK THEMSELVES :snoop: I have a feeling they are agents.

May add more later, forgive me I JUST got off work.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
the more u learn about god and the universe...the more you realize that no religion is worth the hair on your balls. they are wasting their time just like muslims jews christians and everything else in between
Even though I respect all religions, I'm at the point where I just GAVE UP on it. I'm not an Atheist, but I just wanna live life. Every religions has it's positives and negatives.

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the foundation of their message and a lot of things they speak on are true...

At the same time I don't always agree how they go about spreading the message, but for the most part I believed what they say..

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
flix-lastdragon03.jpg

When ever I see them, I think of these guys. Dress like idiots and shout nonsense on the corner bruhs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i know is that if god is supposedly gonna 'come down and punish white people', hes sure taking his sweet ass fukkin time :huhldup:

i guess i should be glad