W.E.B. Du Bois was a Stalin stan

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fascinating. Tell us more!

I didn't think I'd have to spell it out. Stalin is one of my personal heroes. Stalin was a great leader who killed the greedy kulaks, eliminated the intelligentsia, committed genocides, was brilliant strategist at ethnic cleansing, and many other great feats(too numerous to list). Some of the grandest moments of Stalin's rule were during the Holodomor and Russian famine where he had children executed by the NKVD for collecting grains from fields because they were starving or simply for not having parents. Another highlight of Stalin's rule were his bouts of anti-semitism that saw Jews purged for their "dual loyalty" and his collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Germany.

:jbhmm:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
He wrote this bogus essay praising Israel and saying how nobody lived in most of Palestine before the Zionists showed up.

Israel used to roll out the red carpet for black intellectuals like DuBois and James Baldwin in the hopes of having them write PR essays for them. Baldwin saw through the stunt and wrote some very good essays about Zionism and European imperialism, DuBois not as much.