Wack 100 Says That He Is Working On A Project With Kanye West That…

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
…is for the entire Black race, that ISNT music or merchandise, that will win everybody over who currently hates Koonye. So. What does TLR say? Is there anything possible that Koonye can do to get back in Black folks good graces? Are you done with him, regardless of what he does? Or are you open to redemption?:patrice:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe it. You can't really work with someone who is cool with you today but is liable to start praising Satan or Stalin or generalLee tomorrow. Those cacs found out the hard way last week .

Kanyes' value to society is currently as a circus act, not as a business partner. His best friend will soon be TMZ staff and DJ-vlad as they leech the last whisps of value from him.

Speaking of business tho, I'm 99% sure the folks in charge of his finances/accounting are robbing him blind while Kanye is obviously mentally incapacitated. I predict a Mike Tyson type of ending to Kanye in the next few years as dude files bankruptcy.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why the fukk would I take anything this fat loudmouth has to say?

Wasn’t he just laid up in a hotel room with his ass out arguing with other men for clout?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ye was spotted in Frederick, MD sometime last week randomly. Rumors are he’s working on some documentary about Baltimore.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Wack and Ye as leaders of the black race. We're doomed brehs.