Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

starts @11:30

for context
  • they talk about when did Jay became the biggest rapper and ran shyt. and it got into a whole Juvenile vs JayZ thing.
  • And Blaze made a remark about when Jay was in New orleans, the hot boys were there on some "fan shyt"

and Wack didnt like it.

its pretty funny and entertaining:pachaha: this nikka Wack was pissed and ended up leaving:mjlol:

@15:03

Also in this video he calls 2pac, ice t and Kurupt outs and that he doesn't respect them for that

Last edited:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Wack got business with Baby.

They got they thing going over there with Cash Money West. They break bread together so I understand why he going off :manny:

Just was trying to lil bro Cash Money and as a nikka who is part of that establishment he aint going for the slick shyt.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wack got business with Baby.

They got they thing going over there with Cash Money West. They break bread together so I understand why he going off :manny:

Just was trying to lil bro Cash Money and as a nikka who is part of that establishment he aint going for the slick shyt.
cash money lil bro'd everyone they ever signed tho :skip:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I highly doubt the Hot Boyz was on some fan shyt aside from Wayne. N.O nikkas ain't built like that
Mannie Fresh was on Talib Kweli's podcast and was saying how Baby literally didn't listen to any music outside the camp and didn't want them to either. He said when Baby got the call that Hov wanted to get on the remix, Baby was on some :yeshrug: shyt, because he didn't care about Jay-Z. Mannie Fresh had to break down to him why it was a big deal. So yeah, I think Just is embellishing.