Wack100 Tells 50 Cent The CB Vs SB Fight Ain't Going To Happen Without His Co Sign (On Piru) Wack100

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wack aint from Bompton he ain't even from Fruits.. the f he Talkin bout fruit town biz anyways .. fif don't need to check in wit him ,blood need 2 bick back n b bool
Breh is wack really certified?

The ways he's been moving lately he ain't acting like an og but a lot of cali posters say he's official.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Smh@What the Gang Culture has become.
Shyt was never something to be glorified but damn.. It's a Flat Out Joke Now!!

And I have no words for Wack.. :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wack thought this shyt was a joke till it looked like this fight could really make some money due to 50 & pbf, now he want in...that's all this is....what he not realizing though is that him wanting to butt in to get a cut of the money is gonna fukk up the money...

...i just want this hilariously sad shyt to be over at this point...it was funny at first, but now it's just smh.....

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wish Suge was out because Wack would be a nobody fukk this nikka.

Seriously not making this a coast to coast shyt but over here in Philly dude would of been bodied that's one thing dudes don't respect and that's a nikka always running his mouth

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
wack thought this shyt was a joke till it looked like this fight could really make some money due to 50 & pbf, now he want in...that's all this is....what he not realizing though is that him wanting to butt in to get a cut of the money is gonna fukk up the money...

...i just want this hilariously sad shyt to be over at this point...it was funny at first, but now it's just smh.....

This is spot on. Wack ain't nothing but an opportunist. As soon as this shyt start growing legs, he switched his stance and cosigned them as bloods just so he can get a piece of the action. But like you said, this dude about to fukk up any money that may have possibly come from this. Cause if it starts getting messy, the other parties involved will drop out, cause it just ain't worth it.

Instead of trying to get in at the top, with people like Floyd and Fif, he needs to latch on to either Soulja or Chris and get a piece of they action. But seeing how this nikka be moving, he probably trying to eat all three ways (Soulja, Chris, and Promoting) His greed gonna fukk up any money he could have seen.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
It's was cool when it was Soulja, CB, AB, Floyd & 50.

Soulja, CB, Wack, Tyson just doesn't sound as interesting. As stated above all he gon do is fukk up the money.