Wait...How did Ant Man leapfrog Ja Morant already?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ant's team mates been carrying him an awful lot though...but I don't think y'all ready for that conversation :jbhmm:
he makes them better. that's the conversation :mjlol:

like KAT was ever going to be a dependable big on both sides of the ball in a game 7 road game without edwards in his ear constantly :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friendly reminder that Michael Jordan's Secret Stuff was ordinary tap  water. : r/HydroHomies

:hula:

Ja Morant drinking CASAMIGOS for All Star Weekend 😂 (Must See)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Ant isnt a dumb nikka

nikka uploaded a video of himself being openly homophobic :heh:

That's before we even get into him getting exposed pressuring that bytch to get an abortion.

He just got a lot of people that fukk with him cause of his charisma so he gets away with more than Ja does.

Neither dude will be the long term face of the league though. That'll be Wemby :manny: Or Bronny :lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think the one advantage Ant has over Ja and Zion is that his play style is more sustainable.

No matter how quick, powerful, or explosive you are, there’s nothing like having an elite jump shot. Makes you more dynamic and keeps you healthy.

I think that’s where Ant and SGA will shine and possibly separate themselves from Ja and Zion, even tho all 4 brehs are incredible when healthy.
Ant also is a natural leader as well.

Ja could grow into one, but he don’t naturally have it. Ant walked into the Wolves locker room in day one and it made it his.