Wait, Kap got benched today in the 4th quarter?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Buit-ford-tough.gif

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Well how the hell was he 1-5 for 4 yards? Can one of you brehs who watched the game explain this?

49ers QB Kaepernick benched in loss to Bears

Well, it was a blizzard out there today so both teams ran the ball a lot. Kaep atempted 4 passes the entire half. Barkley had not completed a pass till late in the 2nd quarter I believe. We ran the ball on virtually every play. Line was getting manhandled and I think Kaep had maybe 4 or 5 sacks.

Kaep missed 2 passes in the 2nd half and that was it. Gabbert came in and missed more than half of his passes and was sacked for a safety.

Team was unprepared. It was a disgusting game.

1st half 9ers carried the offense. Had a couple of big plays in Bears teritory that were called back.

Our D was OK until Bears realized our secondary is literally trash so they allowed Barkley to gash us. Bears receivers running wide the fukk open.

Kaep missed Draughn along the sidelines for a big gain. Missed McDonald but don't think it was that easy of a pass since the safety was right there. Still should have been hit. So 2 passes he should have made. Hard to pick at passes when only 5 were thrown.