Waka Flocka with some real honesty “I was a wack rapper, I knew I was wack”

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:jbhmm: then why did he cry when method man called him a wack rapper back in february of 2010?

he then tried to shame meth by saying he looked up to him personally and to wu so why would he put him down instead of elevating him yada yada yada. look, you'll judge my avy and brooklyn residence and think i'm "one of them nikkas" lmao. nah, i own EVERY song this nikka waka ever made and am a huge brick squad fan. i think he was far from wack actually. because he was about bars as much as busy bee or rob base was. you can make quotable high quality music without being lyrical, but i digress...

thing is you can tell this was a nikka raised by a single mother, he thinks and talks like a damn woman. waka stick to your guns. now all of a sudden you're repeating exactly what tical said and on top of that acting like 34 years old is too old to do records with the likes of kodak or roddy ricch. nah nikka, you just lost the ability to make interesting records with dope hooks. and we're talking by about 2012 at that... he was finished back then, hey it happens