Waking Up Giants (Blackslash diss) #TunnelGang

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Shoutouts to @D1renegade for the beat and the mixing.

First off, I 'd rather build with nikkas instead of engaging in the fukkery of this place, but dude called me out during the Freestyle Battle Tournament (even though I'm not participating :what:) so here's my 1st and only response to this nikka so enjoy.

And once you do that, go ahead and check out this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/new-tunnel-horror-ep-discussion-grinding-thread.341614/

We putting together a Horror themed mixtape for the Coli. It will be mostly instrumentals, but with some songs (such as the one you clicked this thread for) sprinkled in. Got a bunch of dope production styles involved so feel free to listen to what's been posted and build with us. :salute:

@TEKBEATZ
@Tom Foolery
@Myrical Lyfe
@smARTmouf
@Chubbs
@DBR
@Matt504
@KushSkywalker
@producingfire
@clanarchy
@BlackDroog
@Ari Gold Bawse
@patscorpio
@BuddyOmar
@SexJesus
@bigrodthe1
@london
@krackdagawd
@doublenegative
@DJ Dope-Needlz
@305DeadCounty
@Wepa Man
@cook
@Brooklynzson

Thanks

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shoutouts to @D1renegade for the beat and the mixing.

First off, I 'd rather build with nikkas instead of engaging in the fukkery of this place, but dude called me out during the Freestyle Battle Tournament (even though I'm not participating :what:) so here's my 1st and only response to this nikka so enjoy.

And once you do that, go ahead and check out this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/new-tunnel-horror-ep-discussion-grinding-thread.341614/

We putting together a Horror themed mixtape for the Coli. It will be mostly instrumentals, but with some songs (such as the one you clicked this thread for) sprinkled in. Got a bunch of dope production styles involved so feel free to listen to what's been posted and build with us. :salute:

@TEKBEATZ
@Tom Foolery
@Myrical Lyfe
@smARTmouf
@Chubbs
@DBR
@Matt504
@KushSkywalker
@producingfire
@clanarchy
@BlackDroog
@Ari Gold Bawse
@patscorpio
@BuddyOmar
@SexJesus
@bigrodthe1
@london
@krackdagawd
@doublenegative
@DJ Dope-Needlz
@305DeadCounty
@Wepa Man
@cook
@Brooklynzson

Thanks

If you got an instrumental that'll be on the tape I wouldn't mind contributing something. Not gonna be rapping though

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If you got an instrumental that'll be on the tape I wouldn't mind contributing something. Not gonna be rapping though

All the beats are in the thread breh. If you hear one you like just alert the producer so you can download it.

Bless the track and then post it back up in the thread for us to hear it. :salute:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Diss DBR and then ask for a beat :mjlol: , the funny thing is i didn't even remember this fukkboy and was about to give him some beats :heh: .

Nikka did i diss him dawg?

As an artist u gotta stop taking things personally
The whole world aint gon fck with someone's music or style
I simply said I didnt like his flow or delivery and now ur taking it personal

U an artist stop being a bytch and realize not everyone is gonna fukk with someone's work...
\
This is not about me saying im better than him as I never claimed that

I spoke as a fan of music..and as a fan of music i felt his verse was skip material...period
Now learn how to behave and stop acting like a whiny ass Kanye west ass nikka acting like everyone gotta fck with ur sht and make ur music and Keep it moving u whiny ass lil boy

Cryin ass kanye west ass nikka

Nikkaz like u disgust me with ur pretentiousness

Let me get a verse bro

:umad:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Diss DBR and then ask for a beat :mjlol: , the funny thing is i didn't even remember this fukkboy and was about to give him some beats :heh: .

:umad:

Real talk, I'm guessing that thread is where all this hating from this nikka started.

It's one thing to be a regular poster saying you don't fukk with a nikka's music, but dude actually tries to rap too and sounds horrible as fukk. Classic case of a person hating somebody because they're doing something better than they can do it.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
In case u didnt notice the beat has a slow tempo...u either gonna spit to it with a double time flow or a slow flow that matches the beat like i did.

:mjlol: At this nikka saying somebody's flow is off beat and weird.. Oh the irony.

I honestly dont care if you respond or not and if you do i wont listen to it since your skills are so:trash: