Want to see a dead body?: Xbox getting crushed 20:1 in Europe by PlayStation

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Xbox revenue is through the roof

They keep telling you selling more consoles than playstation isn’t their goal.

Every month we get a thread detailing how they have not sold more consoles than sony.

a large portion of the consoles sony sold made more money for Microsoft than they did sony.

One more time… the narratives people say on here don’t add up to the actual numbers :wow:
Look who flew in with his cape on. Like clockwork.

I'm not even gonna try to back and forth today.

Just gonna leave a :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
images
Buy PlayStation®5 Slim Console – Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® III Bundle | PlayStation® (US)

Xbox made money off these, Playstation lost money on them.

Tag me when sony reports their declining profit and missed sales targets for this quarter/year :ehh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Buy PlayStation®5 Slim Console – Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® III Bundle | PlayStation® (US)

Xbox made money off these, Playstation lost money on them.

Tag me when sony reports their decking profit and missed sales targets for this quarter :ehh:
They're closing in on 25 million consoles sold this year, what are you talking about? You make this shyt up as you go along?

Also, how is spending $80 billion to make back a few hundred million a year a flex? You could buy US Treasury bills with that dough and get back like $4 billion a year. Dumbass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're closing in on 25 million consoles sold this year, what are you talking about? You make this shyt up as you go along?

They will fall very short of 25 mill this year, with huge discounts and losses on every console sold.

Console sales sound good to you stan’s, but investors want profit. Xbox made profit off playstation hardware losses this Holliday season:wow:
Also, how is spending $80 billion to make back a few hundred million a year a flex? You could buy US Treasury bills with that dough and get back like $4 billion a year. Dumbass.
Apparently you don’t understand what any of these words mean.

Activision is an asset.

It’s worth 80 billion+ and microsoft owns it. It’s currently worth equal to more money than M$ spent on it.

Sony pays microsoft for the privilege of having access to the most important game to their existence in the market…COD.

Sony loses lots of money on EVERY cod PS5 bundle they sell. Microsoft makes money on them.

You goofies are winning the “console war” while sony is looking for an answer for the dire realties of their profit situation, and xbox can continue to exist based solely off the revenue generated form games on sony and nintendo hardware.

Cold world :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not the one in denial.

This will be another “meach” post that i come back years from now and tell you “told you so” and y’all will pretend it doesn’t exist.

One last time. Profit is not made on console sales alone.

Historically Console sales are supposed to lead profit.

In 2023 and beyond that’s no longer the case.

Software and services lead the way.

All console makers are gonna have to find a way to make profit in the new reality.

Sony is gonna report, they missed their console sales predictions, and their profit is still on the decline.

Microsoft still top 5(top 2???) healthiest companies on earth.

As always the actual numbers don’t add up to your narratives. :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Xbox sells consoles to sell the service.

But, what happens when the consoles don't sell....

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
It's a wrap when Switch 2 and PS5 Pro release next year. Series S already being sold for $138 at Walmart right now

Link for Series S

Xbox-Series-S-Gilded-Hunter-Bundle_66859757-e70e-4fd5-bfc6-801ab01a2877.9809b87e0353f214c2a0ced0f9d220d2.jpeg

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I’m not the one in denial.

This will be another “meach” post that i come back years from now and tell you “told you so” and y’all will pretend it doesn’t exist.

One last time. Profit is not made on console sales alone.

Historically Console sales are supposed to lead profit.

In 2023 and beyond that’s no longer the case.

Software and services lead the way.

All console makers are gonna have to find a way to make profit in the new reality.

Sony is gonna report, they missed their console sales predictions, and their profit is still on the decline.

Microsoft still top 5(top 2???) healthiest companies on earth.

As always the actual numbers don’t add up to your narratives. :wow:

You ol, "It's not about the album sales, it's the concert revenue!" ass nikka. Sound like Diddy in his prime.