Warehouse Work Is Hard As Sh-t (Going Back Tomorrow Doe #FREEREP)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I worked at this temp agency. It was myself and another dude who went to work at the warehouse. It was hard at first, but now it's cool. Gonna start taking vitamins and I got paid today :jawalrus: Going back tomorrow and all next week. My plans is to go back to school and work.

FREE REP

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
funny-gif-forklift-warehouse-fail.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dont go to college brehs.

U
I did two years ago, but I plan to go back for my Associates when I get the chance. So, I'll work and do the college thing. Because I want my Human Services degree, so I can do community organizing.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I just did the same shyt. And they let me go because I was slow picking the first day :yeshrug:
I'm transfering schools in August tho so :yeshrug:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just did the same shyt. And they let me go because I was slow picking the first day :yeshrug:
I'm transfering schools in August tho so :yeshrug:
They said I did well and gave my partner and I daps. Every job that I held I did well in. Even though I plan to go back to college my family comes from a long line of hard workers. It's in my blood to be hardworking and competitive.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I worked at the warehouse place dealing with lunch meat.. shyt was straight outside of not knowing Spanish and the Polish people acting like I should have the job mastered after a day and them being their like 30 years and laughing at my early fukk ups and the 5:30/ 6:30 start times