Was at the company party ..and my coworker made an azz of his self

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:francis:

I hope breh still has a job .. The boss was looking heated .

This nikka was drinking straight jack Daniels on the rocks all night .. He kept yelling for Hennessy :damn:

( I knew they aint stocked no cognac with all these cacs I work with ) .. but breh kept asking so the bartender kept giving him JD .. :hubie:

Then this fool starts dancing all off beat on the dance floor .. bumping into ppl and what not :snoop:

all our co-workers were like .. Whats wrong with this fool :skip::beli::merchant: ?

Then he starts grabbing up on the assistant managers wife :shaq:.. a bbw for real .
This boy was looking like he needed to be posted in the " Brehs ready to risk it all " thread:mjlit: ..

Im like " Breh .. you married ..chill..everybody looking" :ufdup: . He was like :sas1::sas2:

He was super lit on the dance floor sweating up a storm :whew: fukked around and spilled his drank , slipped in the puddle ..tried to regain his balance and fell busted his head and was bleeding everywhere :huhldup: ..

Some ppl picked him up off the ground and were asking was he okay .. this fool was full drunk crying and shyt :sadbron:...

Anyways they carried him to the bathroom and on the way there the asst. manager ran up wanting smoke with this fool for grabbing up on his bbw :pacspit:

After they got him to a stall he was on his knees .. " praying to that porcelin god " :trash: . Wasted

I went to check on him but I think he dipped out the bathroom window .. :cape:

When I got back to the party the head of HR and our boss .. were talking with the asst. manager :leostare::win::birdman:

I think brehs gonna get his walking papers next time he clocks in :lupe: ..

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
full