Was Dr.X Perma banned? If so why?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've been here since 2015. I've read this dudes wall of of text rants. He wasn't wrong he predicted things that would later come to pass. He like Gilgamesh saw the writing on the wall. He was like the coli's version of thr Question. So my question is was he banned because he posted too much, or because he was right?

@Rebelmbc240 what do you think cuzzo?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I've been here since 2015. I've read this dudes wall of of text rants. He wasn't wrong he predicted things that would later come to pass. He like Gilgamesh saw the writing on the wall. He was like the coli's version of thr Question. So my question is was he banned because he posted too much, or because he was right?

he knew too much
VEHSB99.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Many people come here to escape and he was making things uncomfortable for those people.

:francis:
:ohhh: speak on it, brehski.

He asked to be banned for his own mental health.

Dude had issues, please don't pump him up like he was something great.
I must have missed his request or forgot.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He got into it with Lady LIBRA. And asked to be banned so he could move on in life

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

He asked for a perma ban. He knew this place wasn't good for him so he left