R&B was Justin Timberlakes 20/20 experience all hype?

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yall buggin Part 1 was crack. This that perfect Spring Time kinda music when those nights startin to get longer. How you listening to Pusha Love Girl, Tunnel Vision and Let the Groove Get In and not shuffle to that. Part 2 they didn't promote probably riding off the back of 1 being everywhere, so it didn't bang like it could've. But yeah, that first album was fire. Genuinely.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
was ove hyped, pt 1 had some true standout tracks, but also had shyt that was mad skippable to me...i havent even listened to pt two after those two weak ass singles

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
220px-Justin_Timberlake_-_The_2020_Experience.png

i'm not talking about sales and ticket receipts here i'm talking about he actual music itself...

i'm not a fan of JT's music but I'm not a hater either - if he dropped some dope shyt, i'll more than gladly give the man his props and listen to it

but the way they marketed and talked about this album non-stop and literally shoved it down your throat; i haven't really just heard much from this project since about a month or so after it released...
There was a rumor by Jon Caramanica (sp?) of the NYTimes music review that said it was a ploy to get him an early label release from contracts so he could do more acting. This was supposed to explain why the music was so shytty

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Part 1 was cool. Nowhere near as much replay value as Justified or FutureSex/Lovesounds but good nonetheless. Part 2 was disposable as hell though.